Super Mario Bros. Online

Super Mario Bros. Online Forums
April 19, 2024, 04:06:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Super Mario Bros. Online forums! We hope you enjoy your stay! Please remember to read the rules!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Website download Staff List Login Register  

Ranged Weapons Can Cause Enemies To Attack You In Turn-Based.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ranged Weapons Can Cause Enemies To Attack You In Turn-Based.  (Read 248 times)
Razz the Koopa
Red Koopa Troopa

Razz the Koopa on SMBO Forums. Yoshinator on SMBO.

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« on: March 05, 2012, 09:02:33 am »

Sorry I was so late in posting this, but I have made Kimimaru aware. I assume he made Hydrakiller4000 aware too.

Basically, if you're trying to get a First Strike for Turn Based and you have a Ranged Weapon equipped, you can hit another enemy at the same time. This generally only happens if you're shooting at another enemy and one enemy collides with you at the same time as you shoot the other.

If this happens, the attacked enemy will register as being in the battle as well, but not in the sense that you're facing them. They will walk up to you while in Turn Based, and start attacking you.

When I get home, I'll attach the picture I took of the glitch in action, but generally this only works for Ranged Characters (Wario, Waluigi, and Toad.)

The best way to avoid this is to not use Ranged Weapons to try to get First Strikes.
Report Spam   Logged

Credit to Boshi for the Avitar. Thanks again Boshi, you rock! ^__^

PowerhouseYellow: Level 75.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: