Super Mario Bros. Online

Super Mario Bros. Online Forums
April 20, 2024, 03:43:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Super Mario Bros. Online forums! We hope you enjoy your stay! Please remember to read the rules!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Website download Staff List Login Register  

Recently night? Take cover in buildings!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recently night? Take cover in buildings!  (Read 215 times)
Medicguy2
Goomba

CMDS - Philosopher & Owner of Shining Light

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Windows User
« on: March 30, 2011, 06:47:27 pm »

Finding things slowing down? Check the shading, or check your logs. If you either see black dot-like shading, or black night saying it's night, well, then take some cover in buildings. (If that doesn't work, you may need to consult your computer repairman.)

Buildings have artificial light and, thus, it's lag-free. I'm pretty sure most of you know this, but some new players who browse the forums regularly may want to check this out.

But wait: There's no training at all by doing this!

That's probably what most of the players who are either below level 15 or even those who hit the cap would say... I would assume fewer if they checked out the sewers at this time. For some reason, the sewers have a magical property of light. I suspect the purple and dark blue colors give off a very eerie glow, mainly because the sewers are supposed to be a dark place. This provides people who can kill even Gloombas with little worry be able to train without the night time lag.

What causes night in Super Mario Brothers Online anyway? Maybe we'll never know. For now, the only thing we can do is take cover in someone's house and have a party, trade in the shops, or train in the "Sewers of the Passage of Light."

(These recent posts make me look like a philosopher on the game... I may know a lot, but not everything, mind. There's a bunch yet to discover on the game, to my knowledge, without spoiling actual game secrets. There's no intention to do so in these posts, but it's to help people who either don't know much about the game, or to give veteran SMBO players a bit of a heads-up.

NOTE: I think some sewer areas are not part of this immunization, but then again, my AVG was running at that time, causing some computer-side lag.)
Report Spam   Logged

Luigi ATK experiment on SMBO: Highest-achieved ATK 84 (+30% w/ damage Up)
Yoshi FP/ATK experiment: TBA

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: