Super Mario Bros. Online

Super Mario Bros. Online Forums
March 28, 2024, 09:48:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Super Mario Bros. Online forums! We hope you enjoy your stay! Please remember to read the rules!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Website download Staff List Login Register  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Report  (Read 634 times)
Medicguy2
Goomba

CMDS - Philosopher & Owner of Shining Light

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Windows User
« on: March 27, 2011, 05:56:33 pm »

It is unfortunate that I have to do this, however, rule-breakers should still be dealt with.

I haven't had a chance to tell the offensive player, Wariofan123, that he could talk about anything other than Mario MMOs, but here's some evidence before he went on and on:

The above breaks rule #13, and I tend to have zero tolerance for this myself. Just because, in the rules, there's not a * beside rule #13, it is still strictly enforced. If I may, breaking rule #13 "will result in an immediate one week ban." This is only a quote, as I do not control what goes on here, except I have the right to report.

Below may be a mistake on his end, if not, he also broke Rule #6 (Or whichever rule cracks down on illegal software and the like.) (Ignore the gray screen. At the time, I used screenhunter 5.1 Free version, as I 4got F12 was SMBO's Screenshot taker. That means the border also shows up in these three pictures, but the text remains un-fazed.)

And one more (Again, ignore the gray screen):

Above, he broke rule #2, and although it also seemed he was going to break Rule #1, he has apologized for the first Rule.

This has, in a sense, made me somewhat upset, and so I have no choice but to report the incident. He may have broken 3 rules with zero tolerance, maybe only 2 if the second screen meant "I mean it's NOT a hack". Also, on the empty line in the first screen, I assume he sent me a link, but it didn't show up properly or something.
Report Spam   Logged

Luigi ATK experiment on SMBO: Highest-achieved ATK 84 (+30% w/ damage Up)
Yoshi FP/ATK experiment: TBA

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

purplystuff
Koopa Troopa

I own everyone nah jk :P

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 07:03:41 am »

It is unfortunate that I have to do this, however, rule-breakers should still be dealt with.

I haven't had a chance to tell the offensive player, Wariofan123, that he could talk about anything other than Mario MMOs, but here's some evidence before he went on and on:

The above breaks rule #13, and I tend to have zero tolerance for this myself. Just because, in the rules, there's not a * beside rule #13, it is still strictly enforced. If I may, breaking rule #13 "will result in an immediate one week ban." This is only a quote, as I do not control what goes on here, except I have the right to report.

Below may be a mistake on his end, if not, he also broke Rule #6 (Or whichever rule cracks down on illegal software and the like.) (Ignore the gray screen. At the time, I used screenhunter 5.1 Free version, as I 4got F12 was SMBO's Screenshot taker. That means the border also shows up in these three pictures, but the text remains un-fazed.)

And one more (Again, ignore the gray screen):

Above, he broke rule #2, and although it also seemed he was going to break Rule #1, he has apologized for the first Rule.

This has, in a sense, made me somewhat upset, and so I have no choice but to report the incident. He may have broken 3 rules with zero tolerance, maybe only 2 if the second screen meant "I mean it's NOT a hack". Also, on the empty line in the first screen, I assume he sent me a link, but it didn't show up properly or something.
um... a bit extreme?? no offence...
Report Spam   Logged

Level:45
Group:The Gangsta Bros.
Group Rank:3
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: