Super Mario Bros. Online

Super Mario Bros. Online Forums
April 19, 2024, 02:42:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Super Mario Bros. Online forums! We hope you enjoy your stay! Please remember to read the rules!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Website download Staff List Login Register  

SMBX - Super Mario Bros. and the X Galaxy

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: SMBX - Super Mario Bros. and the X Galaxy  (Read 2918 times)
Luck
Koopa Troopa

It's-a-me, Luck!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« on: August 21, 2010, 07:40:11 pm »

Thanks Garro! Nice review and all. Let me just say something about:

-The checkpoint: There aren't checkpoints because of the first event (WELCOME TO THE GALAXY). So, if you die and return to the checkpoint it will say WELCOME TO THE GALAXY again...
-"This Toad": I will name him XD
-Lakiboss powerup: I think i can change it to Ice blocks that respawn, but i might change the block colour to orange than light blue, so it gets more hot than ice block.  Wink
-The 1UPs: One of them is near the start within breakable blocks. You can't get it until i put something on the level, also i said: somethings should change next releases. The other is right after the yoshi block, where are 2 buzzy beetles within a tiny tunnel. How to get there? Just being tiny mario/luigi. You'll reach it easily.

*ALSO*-> When you enter the level you find a ? block at your side. There are 2 other blocks hidden just on the side of this one. hit them, get up them with tiny mario and enter the tiny tunnel just as you should do in the buzzy beetles one. Easy-way shortcut. You then get a mushroom from the block and go up within the pipe. I may not remove this "BUG", or either the buzzy beetle's one.

-Shortcut though the Yoshi/koopa/ground/run/fireflower: I didn't knew about this one, thanks. I may remove the koopa to break this "chain".

Anyway, for the custom sprites Garro, can you help me design some? Like the darker sand background, etc.
If you accept, I will put you as Main Spriter of the project.
Report Spam   Logged

Enter the crazy world of Luck Channel!
Check out at the Forum Games.....Roleplaying

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: