Super Mario Bros. Online

Super Mario Bros. Online Forums
March 28, 2024, 04:05:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Super Mario Bros. Online forums! We hope you enjoy your stay! Please remember to read the rules!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Website download Staff List Login Register  

Penguin's Player-Run Market

Poll
Question: Is this a good idea?
YES IT IS THIS WILL BE SO USEFUL! - 2 (25%)
Yeah, this helps - 3 (37.5%)
Could be used, but I find it equally easy w/o - 3 (37.5%)
No, this causes problems like confusion - 0 (0%)
I HATE THIS IDEA SO MUCH - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Penguin's Player-Run Market  (Read 567 times)
Penguin4478
Touhou Music is Best
Global Moderator

Top Poster On The Forums!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: March 15, 2012, 09:18:31 pm »

I've seen this in multiple games before, and I've also seen people with stuff like cards they want to sell but have a hard time meeting up with others, so I opened this up.
This is how it goes:
Players give items to a new character I'm going to make called Market Vendor, give him a price for the item, and you're all set! I'll keep track of the price for you and make a list here, and any player can check the list and price for that item here and buy it from me if they want to! I'll then mark a "sold" next to your item, and hand it to you the next time I see you on.
Here are a few rules:
-I accept all types of items, no matter what they are
-Minigame reward tokens and DE coins will have to be sold at unit price, so players can buy the amount they want, rather than the entire package if they don't have enough.
-I WILL NOT scam you. If you think about it, the person'll probably report me if I stole to kimi and that wouldn't bode well, especially since I'm a mod
-If by some chance I lose the Market Vendor Character, I'll compensate you with coins equal to the sell price you put for all your items
-IMPORTANT: I require no commision fee, but a 5% deposit fee is required, and it rounds down. This means whenever you put an item up I require 5% of your chosen sell price as payment for going through all this trouble DX Sorry, but I can't do all of this w/o a little profit.
-Your item will never be removed from my Vendor when not sold unless under abnormal circumstances
-PM me on the forums or tell me ingame if you want me to change the price on an item. DONT POST A REQUEST FOR PRICE CHANGE ON THIS TOPIC
-The maximum deposit fee for anything is 50 coins, even if you set a price for 2k coins, which would have a deposit fee of 100 coins, you only need to pay 50.
-You may post on here if you want to sell items, but only if you want to sell 3 or more at a time. Otherwise PM me or tell me ingame
-I might buy the items myself, but I'll tend to only buy SOME because otherwise the market loses about half of its worth XD
-The showcase, which is a place where you can show your items without a definite price and where you bargain with a price for other players won't require a deposit fee, but will require commision fee of 5%.
-If you have extremely rare cards that you don't want to sell, you can put it in the showcase too, and charge a fee for taking a look at it. This will require a 10% deposit fee, but the max deposit fee in this case is 100 coins.

MARKET---

ITEMS:

CURRENCIES:

CARDS:
Elite Shy Guy - 350 coins - Penguin4478

SHOWCASE---

ITEMS:

CURRENCIES:

CARDS:

AUCTION--

ITEMS:

CARDS:

WAITING LIST--
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 01:22:31 am by Penguin4478 » Report Spam   Logged

Creator and leader of SMBO Union!

YTC: http://www.youtube.com/user/Penguin4478/videos
Card List and Recipes 100% Complete!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Penguin4478
Touhou Music is Best
Global Moderator

Top Poster On The Forums!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 01:19:53 am »

Thanks for the feedback on the poll. I placed in an Elite Guy Card from myself in the market as an example, and I added a waiting list for items that  I've been asked to hold onto, but haven't physicall recieved them yet.
Report Spam   Logged

Creator and leader of SMBO Union!

YTC: http://www.youtube.com/user/Penguin4478/videos
Card List and Recipes 100% Complete!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: