Super Mario Bros. Online

Super Mario Bros. Online Forums
April 18, 2024, 07:36:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Super Mario Bros. Online forums! We hope you enjoy your stay! Please remember to read the rules!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Website download Staff List Login Register  

(fixed!)Runtime Error 13 type mismatch

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: (fixed!)Runtime Error 13 type mismatch  (Read 2182 times)
hydrakiller4000
Owner
Super Mario Bros. Online Creator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« on: October 24, 2014, 06:44:14 pm »

Hi Krsim,

Sorry that you're experiencing issues when logging in.

If you have an anti-virus enabled, please disable it temporarily. I know this might make you feel a little uncomfortable, but I assure you that in the past, players have had trouble running the library files because of their anti-virus software.

Once your anti-virus has been disabled, please download and run the Windows Vista & 7 Fix again as an administrator. Here is the link for your convenience: http://supermariobrosonline.tk/uploads/Windows_Vista_&_7_Fix.rar

Then try running the file named "RUN THIS BEFORE YOU PLAY THE GAME" again as an administrator. Once you've done that, try running the Super Mario Bros. Online Patcher as an administrator. Hopefully that should work.

I think the issue is something other than what the Patcher is reporting, because I can log onto the game without any issues, and I receive the same "Mmswitch.ax module failed to load" error message.

If you get SMBO up and running after those steps, you can re-enable your anti-virus, and SMBO should still work.

Please let me know if that helps.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: