Super Mario Bros. Online

Super Mario Bros. Online Forums
March 29, 2024, 12:57:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Super Mario Bros. Online forums! We hope you enjoy your stay! Please remember to read the rules!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Website download Staff List Login Register  

Erm...

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Erm...  (Read 1092 times)
Penguin4478
Touhou Music is Best
Global Moderator

Top Poster On The Forums!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: May 29, 2014, 12:20:28 am »

About the coconutter, if you have a bunch of honey syrups with you (or high enough FP), and stand on the bridge, you can fireball him to death without taking any damage. Wink

You can essentially do this without wasting money on FP items if you follow my video. Overall specials are not that good except for the healing ones for extra health and for PvP since trying to hit other players with your basic attack is a huge pain.

And I have tons of level 10-ish alts that I can play on. We could party farm and exp share while beating bosses and doing quests or something.

Also as a tip, you typically don't want to invest in stache or speed. From what I remember they only raise your crit/block chance by 0.4% each, and later you can get a badge which lets you run for days on out without running out of SP for like 3 minutes. In the future you do get some badges which give you minor crit and block chance boosts, which might be helpful if you already have some, but your core stats should be mostly HP and Attack, with enough defense to take only 1-2 damage from enemies.

If you ever get stuck in a maze or something you can always reference this guide, but be wary of looking at equipment charts and the world map if you don't like spoilers: http://www.smf4free.com/forums/supermariobrosonline/index.php/topic,915.0.html
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 12:23:34 am by Penguin4478 » Report Spam   Logged

Creator and leader of SMBO Union!

YTC: http://www.youtube.com/user/Penguin4478/videos
Card List and Recipes 100% Complete!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: