Super Mario Bros. Online

Super Mario Bros. Online Forums
July 20, 2018, 12:27:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Super Mario Bros. Online forums! We hope you enjoy your stay! Please remember to read the rules!
 
  Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Website download Staff List Login Register  

mario rpg game

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: mario rpg game  (Read 1064 times)
BLD
Koopa Troopa
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 132


View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2010, 07:20:08 pm »

Not to mention the invincibility spell...

Anyway, new attacks for level 10:

Headset inhale: copies the effects of any recovery attack your opponent uses next turn

Headset exhale: copies the effects of any attack that deals damage.
Report Spam   Logged

Will pay for shroob shrooms (I'll be back on sunday). PM me for details and pricing.
Draco
Koopa Troopa
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 219


Chuck Norris + uppercut to horse = giraffe.


View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2010, 06:04:23 pm »

Yeah, you have a point there... I can't believe I forgot about his char. =/

New move.

Electric Quake (Lv. 32- also based on one of his SS moves.) Charges for one turn, then jumps up and shocks the ground from above- a massive attack that never misses and strikes all enemies in the fight. 30% chance to lower the foes' Attack stats by 40% for two turns. 10% chance to stun the targets for one turn. Can be used in one single turn, but is used last and lowers own Attack by 60% and Defense by 20% the next turn. 7 turn cooldown.
Report Spam   Logged

CHARACTERS: ATK/FP/HP Yoshi (Draycos)| DEF Luigi (Draco)| SPEED Mario (ThePostman)| STACHE Waluigi (Drake)| HP Toad (Veritas)| ATK Wario (DragonWario)
Token01
Red Koopa Troopa
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 354


They called me Token on game


View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2010, 10:06:47 pm »

cool like that one
Report Spam   Logged

What's in your mind?
BLD
Koopa Troopa
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 132


View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2010, 10:32:50 am »

New attack (I'll actually be able to battle tommorow).

Mustard of doom: Does damage equal to fawful's health minus the opponent's health. Caps at 13 damage, cannot be used consecutively. Learned at level 20.
Report Spam   Logged

Will pay for shroob shrooms (I'll be back on sunday). PM me for details and pricing.
SuperVio
Shrooblet
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 44


I've got my values.So you can keep yours, alright?


View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2011, 05:48:00 am »

hope no-one mind's a new comer

KeyBlade Master Cloud Has joined the fight

So far i've got a couple decent moves

OverDrive: Boosts attack by 25% for 3 turns + allows one extra action this turn

Final Arcanum: Unavoidable attack that deals an extremly strong combo(35 damage total)

Strike Raid: throws currentlly equipted KeyBlade at opponent (10% chance of hitting a One Hit K.O., 20% chance of hitting 50 damage, 70% chance of hitting 10 damage)
Report Spam   Logged

Everyone has their own little internal world-a secret garden only they can enter. Each world follows its own internal logic-individuality. And the logic of one world means nothing in another. Understanding other people isn't hard... It's Impossible.
Joshua(Yoshiya Kiryu)
Cop7000
Goomba
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 86


View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2012, 10:01:50 am »

explain what this is.
Report Spam   Logged
GoLuigi001
Shrooblet
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1


View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2014, 05:17:39 am »

Mine will be Kamek if allowed Spells: Starting Spell:Fireball: Its a fire attack does A damage a normal jump attack from mario does.May Burn Lvl 10 Iceball May froze enemies same damage as Fireball Lvl 15:Magical defense:Ups the defense for 3 turns Lvl 20 Spell ball Does Excellent damage May miss. Lvl 25 Spell attack Magikoopa mob attack without Bowser in it. Last attack(LVL 30)Huge Fireball does excellent damage also can burn.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF4Free.com - Create your own Forum

Powered by SMF | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
Privacy Policy