Super Mario Bros. Online

Super Mario Bros. Online Forums
April 20, 2024, 11:24:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Super Mario Bros. Online forums! We hope you enjoy your stay! Please remember to read the rules!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Website download Staff List Login Register  

mario rpg game

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: mario rpg game  (Read 2822 times)
houndor1
Shrooblet

the former champion of failure, and a young poet

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« on: March 21, 2010, 12:35:45 am »

thier is every mario char you can be, you can even make up your own and make movesets you lvl up by killing one person, depending on thier lvl you get more exp and you have 50 hp 20 fp 7 attk and 10 spd, if you are a certan lvl u cannot fight them if you have a 5 lvl diffrence make up your own spells dodge commands and attack's (1 only so make it special) up to 10 moves 5 minimum and spells must be at least 6 lvls apart

mine is necro geno. dodge: teleport: if same spd or under dodges attack and a 45% chance to dodge a spell
                           attack: evil throw: never misses
                           spells:lvl 5: evil winds lvl11:evispirit absorb:restores 15fp and 10 hp lvl 16:evil whirl                        lvl 22:meteor apocalypse lvl 28:invinci-power makes invincible for 3 turns lvl34:dark star(an old smrpg move) lvl 42: illusion of deception makes teleport spell dodge % higher lvl50: dark star summon(the new dark star) comes into battle lvl 30 hp 50 move: transformation: if not attacked turns into dark bowser  move: nega castle monsters does: 40 damage lvl 45 hp: 70

max lvl is 50 and arrange fighting dates you rp in the chat and no copying and no bosses

the chat is here: http://mariorpg.chatango.com/
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 12:57:38 am by houndor1 » Report Spam   Logged

the gamer but a bit wise, despite my age...

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

BLD
Koopa Troopa

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 04:13:34 pm »

I'll be fawful. He's not a boss, he's a way of life.

I'll make up more attacks as i level up, for now, here's a few:

One fell swoop: all players, besides fawful, return their stats to their base values until the end of next turn. 5 damage to everyone except fawful.

I have fury!!: If fawful is at half hp, he can attacj three times this turn ( this is one attack). This move may not be used consecutively.
Report Spam   Logged

Will pay for shroob shrooms (I'll be back on sunday). PM me for details and pricing.
Token01
Red Koopa Troopa

They called me Token on game

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 05:46:14 am »

ok you said i can make it up new monster so ill do it!

Mine is SteelKoopa. "a koopa that can summon a big steel of punches when he punch a blank space or a wind"
dodge : Steeldodge = can the dodge next attack after he uses a spell 2 times
Attack : Steelpunch
Special Attacks / Spells :
(LVL 5) Big Steelpunch = The user makes a big Steelpunch that gives +2 additional damage, cooldown 1 turn
(LVL 11) Koopa SteelSpin = The user cloacked itself with a rough spiky metal and spind itself to its opponent it gives 10 damage, cooldown 2 turns
(LVL 20) Buff up Steelpunches = The user buff em up and punch a hard fist formed steel to the oppenent, it gives +1.5 additional damage [the additional damage is given +1.5 additional damage each time  the user uses Steelpunch {the effect ended in 5 turns} ex : 1st turn +1.5 2nd turn becomes +3 3rd turn becomes +4.5 4th turn becomes +6 5th turn becomes +7.5], cooldown 1/2/3/4/5 or more turns (up to how much effect does it gaves) if the attack gaves effect more than 5 times, it gives +1 more turn cooldown (ex 6 turn cool down becomes 7 turn cooldown)
(LVL 27) 5x Steelpunch = The user launch Steelpunches for 5 times (the power of Steelpunches decreased by -2 because this effect) a very good combo for Buff up Steelpunches effect, cooldown 3 turn
(LVL 35) Steel Defense = The user make a wall of steel so did not take any damage (the spell can only be used each 3 turn after you use it), cooldown 4 turns

More to come (actually 5 more spell)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 08:09:50 am by abdallachair » Report Spam   Logged

What's in your mind?
BLD
Koopa Troopa

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 10:07:50 am »

Oh, i guess i need a dodge... Btw, how do we determine chances? Is there a probability counter on the battle chat that i just can't load?

Headset jetpack - if fawful was not attacked last turn by an attack that deals damage, Fawful can evade one attack this turn (however, this still counts as being attacked)
Report Spam   Logged

Will pay for shroob shrooms (I'll be back on sunday). PM me for details and pricing.
Token01
Red Koopa Troopa

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 10:14:33 am »

Lol bld you right I can't count percent XXD by the way how was your holiday? Back to topic! I wanna ask is that chatango made by yours houndor?
Report Spam   Logged

What's in your mind?
houndor1
Shrooblet

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010, 07:57:16 pm »

w8 what do you mean?
Report Spam   Logged

BLD
Koopa Troopa

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2010, 08:39:49 pm »

Ok, you know how on your dodges amd stuff you use percentages "ex: 45% chance of dodging a spell"?

How do you determine when you miss and when you hit? We don't have an internet coin to flip or wheel of fortune to spin (although im sure they exist).
Report Spam   Logged

Token01
Red Koopa Troopa

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2010, 04:21:16 am »

EDIT :

so.. flip a coin. So we have to not lying about the coin result huh?
ok heads : means sucsses, tails : means failed

ok is that how it works?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 08:02:29 am by abdallachair » Report Spam   Logged

What's in your mind?
houndor1
Shrooblet

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2010, 09:00:12 am »

y'know, let's just flip a coin, i'll edit my post, but the better the ability, the more you flip the coin
Report Spam   Logged

BLD
Koopa Troopa

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2010, 09:50:05 am »

Coins are fine, so long as there's some sort of program that lets both players see the coin.

Anyway, i thought of an attack for when fawful levels up to level 5.

Gleeful chortles: Heals 3 hp. If fawful took no damage from an attack during your opponent's last turn, this attack heals 6 hp.
Report Spam   Logged

Draco
Koopa Troopa

Chuck Norris + uppercut to horse = giraffe.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2010, 03:45:14 am »

Alright, random entry time.

Luigi (C'mon, we all love the man in green!)

aaand a few random skills

Weegee Stare : Does nothing and stares unblinking at the enemy. If the enemy is trying to use a defensive or healing ability, the enemy cannot move next turn.  (provided Luigi's speed is higher)  Also negates 20% of damage and 30% healing Luigi takes this round and the next. 5 turn cooldown.

Punch : Well, what do you think it does? Small damage, no cooldown.

Rest (Lv. 5) Restores 4 HP this round. If the enemy is defending or healing, restore 5 HP instead of 4. Cannot be used in succession.

Super Jump (Lv. 10): Jumps into the air for one turn, then stomps on an enemy the next turn. +10% chance to avoid attacks while this is being used. Powerful. 3 turn cooldown.

Kick (Lv. 10): Nothing much to describe this either. Slightly more damage than Punch. No cooldown.

Brother's Shadow (Lv. 20) Having grown accustomed to not being noticed often, and Mario getting all the credit, Luigi has steeled himself for the worst from being in Mario's shadow. Passive 10% bonus to Defense.

Invisibility (Lv. 20) Utilizing an ability he learned from SM64 DS, Luigi turns almost completely invisible for three turns at the cost of power. +30% evasion, speed, -40% defense, attack. 7 turn cooldown.

Lightning Uppercut (Lv. 25 ...for those who don't know, this was kinda one of his Superstar Saga bros attacks) : A swift uppercut infused with the power of lightning, that sends electricity shooting skyward even after the attack. Always hits first, regardless of Speed differences. Deals good damage with a 15% chance to stun, and 40% chance to lower the foe's Defense by 15%. 4 turn cooldown.

Will add more later including FP and such.
Report Spam   Logged

CHARACTERS: ATK/FP/HP Yoshi (Draycos)| DEF Luigi (Draco)| SPEED Mario (ThePostman)| STACHE Waluigi (Drake)| HP Toad (Veritas)| ATK Wario (DragonWario)
Token01
Red Koopa Troopa

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2010, 07:52:59 am »

um draco y should make strong attack move

by the way im done editing my Monster stats and Spell above so feel free to read it
ok you said i can make it up new monster so ill do it!

Mine is SteelKoopa. "a koopa that can summon a big steel of punches when he punch a blank space or a wind"
dodge : Steeldodge = can the dodge next attack after he uses a spell 2 times
Attack : Steelpunch
Special Attacks / Spells :
(LVL 5) Big Steelpunch = The user makes a big Steelpunch that gives +2 additional damage, cooldown 1 turn
(LVL 11) Koopa SteelSpin = The user cloacked itself with a rough spiky metal and spind itself to its opponent it gives 10 damage, cooldown 2 turns
(LVL 20) Buff up Steelpunches = The user buff em up and punch a hard fist formed steel to the oppenent, it gives +1.5 additional damage [the additional damage is given +1.5 additional damage each time  the user uses Steelpunch {the effect ended in 5 turns} ex : 1st turn +1.5 2nd turn becomes +3 3rd turn becomes +4.5 4th turn becomes +6 5th turn becomes +7.5], cooldown 1/2/3/4/5 or more turns (up to how much effect does it gaves) if the attack gaves effect more than 5 times, it gives +1 more turn cooldown (ex 6 turn cool down becomes 7 turn cooldown)
(LVL 27) 5x Steelpunch = The user launch Steelpunches for 5 times (the power of Steelpunches decreased by -2 because this effect) a very good combo for Buff up Steelpunches effect, cooldown 3 turn
(LVL 35) Steel Defense = The user make a wall of steel so did not take any damage (the spell can only be used each 3 turn after you use it), cooldown 4 turns

More to come (actually 5 more spell)

im just asking are we are in the same point of stats or we made up our stats???

oh and check my
EDIT :

so.. flip a coin. So we have to not lying about the coin result huh?
ok heads : means sucsses, tails : means failed

ok is that how it works?

is that really how it works?

EDIT :

I FOUND COIN FLIPPING PROGRAM!!

Its on http://www.random.org/coins/ sellect the flip that 2 into 1 and choose the coin type

the result will be like

its tails and when head its

the point is... HOW DO WE KNOW THE ENEMY RESULT??

The point is... WE SHOULD BE HONEST ABOUT THE COIN RESULT DONT MAKE IT UP

is that it??
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 08:21:19 am by abdallachair » Report Spam   Logged

What's in your mind?
Draco
Koopa Troopa

Chuck Norris + uppercut to horse = giraffe.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2010, 12:47:31 pm »

um draco y should make strong attack move

...I was just brainstorming ideas, and was aiming for a mainly defense-and-debuff type character, which Luigi is supposed to be? 'Sides, I didn't put in attack values and all that.

...If I had anything else to say, I think your character is slightly overpowered. =/
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 12:57:56 pm by Draco » Report Spam   Logged

CHARACTERS: ATK/FP/HP Yoshi (Draycos)| DEF Luigi (Draco)| SPEED Mario (ThePostman)| STACHE Waluigi (Drake)| HP Toad (Veritas)| ATK Wario (DragonWario)
BLD
Koopa Troopa

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2010, 01:21:33 pm »

To be fair, it's hard to be overpowered when i don't think anyone has even battled, but I see  Draco's point.

I guess tokem may be right about honesty, but to be safe, my attacks wont rely on chances.
Report Spam   Logged

Token01
Red Koopa Troopa

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2010, 06:44:30 pm »

Talking about overpowered didn't you see houndor1 spells? It only displays the name, but the damage maybe worse
Report Spam   Logged

What's in your mind?
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: