Super Mario Bros. Online

Super Mario Bros. Online Forums
March 29, 2024, 05:25:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Super Mario Bros. Online forums! We hope you enjoy your stay! Please remember to read the rules!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Website download Staff List Login Register  

**Part 2 of Huge Game Update 5/28/12**

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: **Part 2 of Huge Game Update 5/28/12**  (Read 2990 times)
Penguin4478
Touhou Music is Best
Global Moderator

Top Poster On The Forums!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2012, 09:06:32 pm »

I found the spacing of area-attacks a little weird... do they attack from an area AROUND the target, or around yourself? From what I'm seeing it hits an abnormal 2x4 hitbox when using wario's ultra bomb toss.
Another thing: Can you make a chet rippo (retrainer) or lower the damage rate of poison cave? People who intentionally made low HP builds (including people who played for the first time on that acc) have a SEVERE disadvantage in the poison cave. I had 20 nuts in my inventory, and my max HP was 125. After 3 runs through, I finally made it through poison cave. Oh, I also had 12 heals at 7 HP each I used, and I used all my nuts, with only 70 HP remaining. This was AFTER I found out all the secret passages and stuff, so could you possibly make poison cave deal around 1 damage every 1.5 seconds rather than each second? I think it's a little severe at the current damage rate, especially with getting the poison bones card.
Finally, the tutorial ledge doesn't make you fall anymore... you can't make any more new characters without being unable to get past the tutorial.
Report Spam   Logged

Creator and leader of SMBO Union!

YTC: http://www.youtube.com/user/Penguin4478/videos
Card List and Recipes 100% Complete!
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: