Super Mario Bros. Online

Super Mario Bros. Online Forums
April 19, 2024, 07:16:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Super Mario Bros. Online forums! We hope you enjoy your stay! Please remember to read the rules!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Website download Staff List Login Register  

Mario tennis open - SMBO Clubhouse

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mario tennis open - SMBO Clubhouse  (Read 3063 times)
boshi
Goomba

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2012, 06:53:52 pm »

just got metal mario (no yoshi wtf  Shocked) off topic: did u hear about the new 3ds 3DS XL
Report Spam   Logged

have you got what it takes to become a yoshicopter what colour are you
MrL300

« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2012, 11:13:51 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
MrL300

« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2012, 11:19:23 pm »

Hold start or select and press up and scan the codes in Mario Tennis Open!

Report Spam   Logged
Randy
Goomba

BIGGEST DK & Diddy fan around

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2012, 02:56:37 am »

Sorry, but i'm retiring due to the insanity on online mode, no matter HOW good you get, someone's gonna 1-up you regardless of getting an upper hand on them...Needless to say of course...not to mention It sicken's me to see a Majority of ppl wear the same thing Just for the advantage of stat's.

P.S Metal mario may be able to withstand all chance shot's, but he's a glorified Power type with terrible stat's.
Report Spam   Logged

One night...When i was on a plane on my way to my friend's house, the engine blew up...I was sent sky-rocketing...Unconsious....When I woke up...I was in a jungle...scared and hungry...suddenly...an ape with a tie come's out of nowhere, but not to hurt me, but to help me...I fainted afterwards...
MrL300

« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2012, 11:51:39 am »

Sorry, but i'm retiring due to the insanity on online mode, no matter HOW good you get, someone's gonna 1-up you regardless of getting an upper hand on them...Needless to say of course...not to mention It sicken's me to see a Majority of ppl wear the same thing Just for the advantage of stat's.

P.S Metal mario may be able to withstand all chance shot's, but he's a glorified Power type with terrible stat's.
Its not about winning. I love facing boos with stars because its a challange. Online mode is awesome, especially when its someone just about as good as you.
Report Spam   Logged
Randy
Goomba

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2012, 12:19:43 pm »

In your case, that may be it, But the leader board say's differently. I'll admit. A handful of ppl not wearing the lastest gear got me over a barrel, But it's just wrong When people Purposly RageQuit on you when your about to earn a medal and or when your having a good match. That in term suck's the fun out of any kind of match. It just make's player's like me sad and mad...
Report Spam   Logged

One night...When i was on a plane on my way to my friend's house, the engine blew up...I was sent sky-rocketing...Unconsious....When I woke up...I was in a jungle...scared and hungry...suddenly...an ape with a tie come's out of nowhere, but not to hurt me, but to help me...I fainted afterwards...
MrL300

« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2012, 01:19:35 pm »

In your case, that may be it, But the leader board say's differently. I'll admit. A handful of ppl not wearing the lastest gear got me over a barrel, But it's just wrong When people Purposly RageQuit on you when your about to earn a medal and or when your having a good match. That in term suck's the fun out of any kind of match. It just make's player's like me sad and mad...
I rarely get rage quitters. And you're sad and mad because you get beat by tricky characters.
Report Spam   Logged
Randy
Goomba

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2012, 02:22:04 pm »

Actually, i've improved upon that, and now i can beat star boo's and blooper mii's since all their pattern's are all the same. And like I said, absolute ragequitter's are the worst since THEY can't take a loss.
Report Spam   Logged

MrL300

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2012, 02:33:17 pm »

Actually, i've improved upon that, and now i can beat star boo's and blooper mii's since all their pattern's are all the same. And like I said, absolute ragequitter's are the worst since THEY can't take a loss.
As I said. I rarely get ragers. Plus, you still get your points. so.. ya.
Report Spam   Logged
Randy
Goomba

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2012, 07:36:18 pm »

Oh dear......

You guy's MAY wanna look at this...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643001-mario-tennis-open/63465023
Report Spam   Logged

boshi
Goomba

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2012, 10:14:56 pm »

i find it werid how he is talking about me werid guys xD Shocked (my mii is wilso)
Report Spam   Logged

have you got what it takes to become a yoshicopter what colour are you
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: