Super Mario Bros. Online

Super Mario Bros. Online Forums
April 19, 2024, 12:05:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Super Mario Bros. Online forums! We hope you enjoy your stay! Please remember to read the rules!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Website download Staff List Login Register  

Mario tennis open - SMBO Clubhouse

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Mario tennis open - SMBO Clubhouse  (Read 3062 times)
Randy
Goomba

BIGGEST DK & Diddy fan around

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Windows User
« on: May 18, 2012, 09:28:14 pm »

After reserching for quite awhile, it seem's that there are 3 stat's for mii's. Power, Spin, and Move. I'd only assume they have something to do with those color panel's you see on the court. Anyhow, In this clubhouse, you can discuss ANYTHING you want from Mini-game's all the way to unlockable's. Also, you can declare a combo if you'd like. for now, I will SPOIL just one set I've seen so far. And that would be the Chain chomp set. Not much is know though, If you'd like to know just alittle more. simply ask, and I'll see what I can do.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

One night...When i was on a plane on my way to my friend's house, the engine blew up...I was sent sky-rocketing...Unconsious....When I woke up...I was in a jungle...scared and hungry...suddenly...an ape with a tie come's out of nowhere, but not to hurt me, but to help me...I fainted afterwards...

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Penguin4478
Touhou Music is Best
Global Moderator

Top Poster On The Forums!

View Profile
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 09:42:59 pm »

I'm going to try and get mario tennis open soon, but probably not on the day it comes out.
Report Spam   Logged

Creator and leader of SMBO Union!

YTC: http://www.youtube.com/user/Penguin4478/videos
Card List and Recipes 100% Complete!
Randy
Goomba

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 10:48:21 pm »

glad to hear it, and since you responded, another set is at large and that would be the Bullet bill set. I reserched it this time and saw that it increase power by alot...heh...I can only think of all the combination's... Grin

P.S There's also set's and costume's of all the playable character's I believe, You all know who I have my eye's on. Wink
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 11:04:14 pm by Randy » Report Spam   Logged

One night...When i was on a plane on my way to my friend's house, the engine blew up...I was sent sky-rocketing...Unconsious....When I woke up...I was in a jungle...scared and hungry...suddenly...an ape with a tie come's out of nowhere, but not to hurt me, but to help me...I fainted afterwards...
Penguin4478
Touhou Music is Best
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2012, 04:21:25 pm »

Yea, after watching all 200+ prince of tennis episodes I kind of have an affinity for tennis... XD
Anyways, I would have to get a 3ds first, which I Was planning on getting soon anyways. Of course, I would also like to save that 200+ dollars for a laptop, since all I have is a desktop, but I can't really decide X.X
Report Spam   Logged

Randy
Goomba

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2012, 05:52:28 pm »

Huh, thought you had one already X3, Another set I managed to get a SMALL glimpse of, is the Koopa Troopa set. I'd have to assume it involve's speed or spin. Also, I saw mushroom shoe's on one trailer, I baffled by what they made so far. XD
Report Spam   Logged

Penguin4478
Touhou Music is Best
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2012, 12:28:29 pm »

Well, before it came out I was intending on getting it, but then I realized it costed too much for another DS, since I already have 2 (one with a broken mic and one without). After deciding not to get it, all the new stuff like the M&L RPG series and paper mario series games were going to be continued on 3ds, so since then I've been saving up for a 3ds, although I don't actually think I should pay 180$ >.> I'm only buying it cause of the 3ds specific games, which is kinda annoying me D;
Report Spam   Logged

Randy
Goomba

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2012, 04:50:11 pm »

Welp, I got it, and it ROCK'S!!! Although the unlock sequence is very random, so your not gonna unlock what someone else does on the first match. All in all, It's great for a portable game. And also, You guy's may wanna WATCH OUT on online...the competition may be small a feable, but it will get more rowdy as time fly's.
Report Spam   Logged

Penguin4478
Touhou Music is Best
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2012, 07:09:00 pm »

well, I looked at a bunch of trailers and it does look great. It's the first Mario tennis where you can easily use different spins and types of hits such as lobs with just pressing a different button, so it's actually like tennis. It's not like the really bad wii sports one where you automatically move toward the ball, or the previous mario tennis games where you just press a button.
Report Spam   Logged

Randy
Goomba

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2012, 07:30:13 pm »

I think this call's for TIP TIME!

alrighty, If you want to get the best out of a certain theme you like such as a Fire flower or a Banana, wear ALL piece's of that theme to see a Complete difference!

hope this tip help's!
Report Spam   Logged

Randy
Goomba

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2012, 09:02:03 pm »

What i'm about to post is urgent if you play online mode....so...WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!!!

After just 2 day's, Online ppl have been getting Extremly aggressive and skilled, but from what I've experienced....All the good ppl LOVE to use Slice's to Server and Use. So, basically, Bowser jr., Baby peach, and Boo in Star mode are a THREAT, watch out when you challange them! That is all...
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 09:59:16 pm by Randy » Report Spam   Logged

MrL300

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2012, 10:02:01 pm »

TIP TIME

Report Spam   Logged
Randy
Goomba

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2012, 12:35:44 am »

Call it odd, BUT somehow, a japanese player managed to play against me.Heh...only to lose,but surprisingly, she was GOOD, Nevertheless, I'm in shock as to HOW she's playing the game while it's not gonna be released for them till the 24th..It make's me sick how ppl manage to get game's before their due date's.
Report Spam   Logged

Randy
Goomba

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2012, 08:55:10 pm »

News Report! This just in!

A few day's already, and online player's are RAGE-QUITTING! That's right people! it's Mario Sports Mix ALL over again, In related news to the Slice dilema, Player's are NOW using Blooper racket's to slice's thing's up in the competion!

This conclude's the SMBO clubhouse news, that is all.
Report Spam   Logged

MrL300

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2012, 09:00:18 pm »

QR Codes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYidnpBgO7s&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaQNMH90q1E&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sJBZyC0fpw&feature=relmfu
Report Spam   Logged
Penguin4478
Touhou Music is Best
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2012, 11:50:54 pm »

Call it odd, BUT somehow, a japanese player managed to play against me.Heh...only to lose,but surprisingly, she was GOOD, Nevertheless, I'm in shock as to HOW she's playing the game while it's not gonna be released for them till the 24th..It make's me sick how ppl manage to get game's before their due date's.

Wait...so the japanese people get the game LATER than the Americans do? That's just a little different than normal...
Also, it's not too hard to get games before their due date. When I sometimes travel to Asia I can get games that won't be released for another month, such as pokemon soulsilver (unfortunately, the japanese version) and World Destruction, which, by the way, was a really great game, had it not been in uncomprehensible japanese >.>
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: