Super Mario Bros. Online

Super Mario Bros. Online Forums
April 19, 2024, 10:49:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Super Mario Bros. Online forums! We hope you enjoy your stay! Please remember to read the rules!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Website download Staff List Login Register  

RPG Simulator

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13
  Print  
Author Topic: RPG Simulator  (Read 10169 times)
Medicguy2
Goomba

CMDS - Philosopher & Owner of Shining Light

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2012, 10:19:32 am »

Medicguy2 (Level: 1, HP: 98, Attack: 1, Defence: 1, Jump Counters: 2, Punch Counters: 1)
-Medicguy2 is really annoyed at all the shroom usage going around.
-Flustered, Medicguy2 tries a Guard, but was too quick. He forfeits the Guard, but somehow managed to hit Yoshinator with an Uppercut.
-Yoshinator takes 3 Damage.
(Yoshinator: Level: 1, HP: 92, Attack: 1, Defence: 1, Jump Counters: MAX, Punch Counters: 3, Fruit Shrooms: 3)
-Medicguy2's move may have cost him a temporary Defence point, but it gives him a Punch counter all the same, and his body now begins to show a faint white glow, kind of like an aura.
(Medicguy2: Level: 1, HP: 98, Attack: 1, Defence: 1, Jump Counters: 2, Punch Counters: 2)

(OOC: Two things.

First, so that some confusion is cleared up, I wasn't attempting a Guard, I'm just rather annoyed some people like to heal when it isn't necessary. There's no rule to that, but then what happens after you run out? I wonder if anyone thought of this?

Second, I don't know if there ARE 5 people to verify abilities at the moment. When I suggested some abilities of my own, they were designed, for the most part, to NOT give Counters when consumed for special attacks. I should've made that clear, but oh well. I was also suggesting a reason to use the Kicks, as it seems Jump and Punch are more viable due to their counters, so I was merely suggesting one for Kicks.

So, on the note of not enough people being able to verify moves for the game might I suggest we let, for now, two or three people verify that the abilities are good? Until we get more players, I don't see any new abilities being added until our community grows.)
Report Spam   Logged

Luigi ATK experiment on SMBO: Highest-achieved ATK 84 (+30% w/ damage Up)
Yoshi FP/ATK experiment: TBA
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13
  Print  

Jump to: