Tinkerbell Creations
March 28, 2024, 22:07:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Time to get your October BOM in please entry's close 31st October

Home Help Store Classifieds Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Anyone else booked onto the August 2016 3 day course?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else booked onto the August 2016 3 day course?  (Read 3185 times)
My Little Star Crafts
A sprinkle of fairy dust

I'm here to learn

« on: March 13, 2016, 17:27:05 pm »

I'm so excited, although a little anxious too, having just booked onto tinkerbell creations live 3 day course in August 2016. This will be my very first experience in the art of reborning. With 5 months to go I feel a little like an expectant mum preparing for the "birth!" LOL  so much to learn, such excitement! Has anyone out there been on one of the previous courses?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

suyung58
Addicted to the fairy dust

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 19:04:11 pm »

No Mandy i havnt as due to health problems cant travel, how exciting though you can, im sure you will enjoy yourself though. I learnt by buying Tinks dvd and using the free tips and advice given on hear and by watching you tube  viewings, all helps plus of course the 8 years experience with it. i look at baby pictures too, if you look under hints and tips section on hear  ive put some pictures of my grandaughters showing hair, nails, eyes, fingers and toes. feel free to ask about anything, thats what this forum is all about.

Sue  Kiss
Report Spam   Logged

My Little Star Crafts
A sprinkle of fairy dust

I'm here to learn

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 22:13:00 pm »

Thanks Sue, I'll take a look at the hints and tips section. What a good idea to look at baby photos. Sometimes I guess we don't always think of the obvious. Such a shame you can't travel. I myself have had over a year of ill health and have been very limited to travel far from home, happy to say though that for me things are now starting to improve and I am hoping to return to work in a couple of months time! I am really looking forward to the course in August in the meantime I am grateful for any tips and advice so thank you so much for your lovely, warm and friendly welcome.
Report Spam   Logged
My Little Star Crafts
A sprinkle of fairy dust

I'm here to learn

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 22:23:44 pm »

Question for you Sue, I've just been looking at the hints and tips section at photos you've put on for reference of you're beautiful granddaughter. Now I'm confused and my question is, the baby on the bottom of all your posts in the little pink dress, is she real? Or a reborn doll?
Report Spam   Logged
suyung58

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2016, 22:30:55 pm »

Question for you Sue, I've just been looking at the hints and tips section at photos you've put on for reference of you're beautiful granddaughter. Now I'm confused and my question is, the baby on the bottom of all your posts in the little pink dress, is she real? Or a reborn doll?

Hi Mandy and thanks so much for the compliment question as the baby in the pink is my doll

Sue  Kiss
Report Spam   Logged

My Little Star Crafts
A sprinkle of fairy dust

I'm here to learn

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2016, 00:48:14 am »

WOW! Sue, I really was convincing my self that she must be a real baby! I am amazed and really hope that one day I could produce something like her! What brilliant work she must have taken hours of work! How many have you done? Oh my goodness, I really don't know what else to say! Amazing!
Report Spam   Logged
suyung58

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2016, 10:07:50 am »

Wink So much Mandy, Although ive been reborning for about 8 yrs. im not making them like every month as im not selling that many. In all ive sold 8 reborns and two lots of the Annabel play dolls and a smiley face play doll. Ive done the berenguer play doll as well with the cute smiley face which ive kept cos i love her. Ive still got four upstairs which i done a while ago now, Hubby keeps saying when you going to sale them. Maybe if i could sale for £100s like many do i would be more enthusiastic but i dont.  Are you on face book at all? Oh and you will be producing dolls like mine and other ones on hear that the ladies make, if i can do it anyone can do it  Lips sealed You should see some of my early attempts but then i never knew about the reborn forums back then, i had no pc, it was only when my son showed me the reborn dolls on his that i thought wow now this is something i would like to learn so he let me use his and i started researching from then. Then he had the pain staking task of teaching me how to use my first pc poor boy!  Talk about needing patience  Lips sealed

Sue  Kiss
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: