Tinkerbell Creations
April 20, 2024, 10:26:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WWW.TINKERBELLCREATIONS.CO.UK

Home Help Store Classifieds Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Berenguer Dolls

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Berenguer Dolls  (Read 3889 times)
Amanda64
« on: April 11, 2011, 13:54:20 pm »

Hi there,
I am new, and am in the process of doing my first reborn.
Can I ask, is the Berenguer Cupcake Doll in the Early Learning Centre, the same doll that you would buy in 'unpainted form' to reborn (ie the Interested sculpt)? Its just that at the Early Learning Centre it is much cheaper - only £20! I know it will have to be stripped of paint, but has anyone used this doll?
Thanks Amanda
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

suyung58
Addicted to the fairy dust

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 20:54:58 pm »

Hi Amanda i have bought the cupcake dolls the boy and girl. the boy has the smiling face and the girl more serious but cute all the same. yes you have to strip of the factory paint which i do quickly and easily with the get m off false nails by elegant touch remover then of course must wash well afterwards in hot soapy water then rinse well and dry. hear is a picture of the girl one. pictures not great due to the lighting. as you Say for £20.00 a very good price compared to kits and they look as good when reborned,also the details in the limbs are good and a lovely texture vinyl too.The smiley face one is sooo cute in the ELC shop.i cant wait to reborn this one.im not sure about the interested sculpt though a si think ELC just have the two i mentioned.

Report Spam   Logged

Amanda64
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 09:20:16 am »

Hi,
Yes you're right about it not being the interested sculpt - it is the 2 that you have shown in your picture. Thankyou for replying. I just thought they were cheap, as I've seen people selling these dolls on ebay for about £50, and thats not reborn!
Thanks Amanda
Report Spam   Logged
Laney

xx

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 12:51:35 pm »

I have reborned lots of these ELC dolls....They are lovely to do but they do smell a bit when baking tho.

They give me a headache. Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

tupsa46

Sarah

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 22:22:55 pm »

Lorraine and Su I love your little Berenguers. I think that is how i am going to go. So cute. thanks for sharing. Sarah xxx
Report Spam   Logged

suyung58

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2011, 16:36:46 pm »

Sarah that is something to consider what Laney mentioned about the vinyl smelling. remember these arnt kits and wernt made for reborning so the vinyl may well have a little or a lot of toxins, so be sure to be in a well ventilated room near a window if possible.you dont want your  to make you  Tongue   Grin  i wouldnt recommend reborning these one after the other.

Sue x
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: